[egit-dev] Jgit licensing and project status

My mail filters might be up, but I've not seen any traffic on the dev mail list for a while. Is development going on but at the old list? Is that because we're still waiting on paperwork getting the eclipse commit rights together?

Finally, what are the plans for the e/jgit repos at Eclipse? I have some work that I was going on the http support but was waiting until I knew whether to refactor the package namespace or which got repository to send it to.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone

Back to the top