Re: [egit-dev] Mentorship

Anyone with a Bugzilla account. I know you have one ;)

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21 Jul 2009, at 22:27, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

Congrats guys, it looks like EGit will get through the IP process soon (final stretch!)

As one of your project mentors, I stubbed out the wiki for you:

Are any members of the Eclipse wiki allowed to edit that page, or just project committers? I was going to add some links/background but despite logging in didn't seem to have write ability.

Alex