Re: [egit-dev] Mentorship

On 21 Jul 2009, at 22:27, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

Congrats guys, it looks like EGit will get through the IP process soon (final stretch!)

As one of your project mentors, I stubbed out the wiki for you:

It's not much, but I hope it provides you a framework to start adding things there once the code becomes available. When the code is available, I can work with you to get a build going using the common build infrastructure at Eclipse.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm interested to know what has been decided wrt the final source code repository for Git. The plan is to have a working git server on the vserver for the project, but it's not clear whether that needs sync'ing with any upstream SVN server; if not, how will the automated build process check out the project? Have the webmasters installed the git command line executable on the build servers?

Alex

Back to the top