[egit-dev] Re: Google Code issues and Eclipse Bugzilla

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22 Jun 2009, at 22:49, Robin Rosenberg wrote:
>
>> This bug appeared in e911a80b340a and was reported in
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/egit/issues/detail?id=100
>
> Should we move the Google Code issues into EGit Bugzilla list? I can
> help do that if you want.

Issues that are clearly EGit issues, probably yes, we should move
them to Bugzilla, and post a link to the Bugzilla issue on the old
Google Code issue so folks can at least follow the pointer to the
new home.

> In the event that JGit doesn't end up being an Eclipse project (but
> rather becomes an Orbit external dependency), where will JGit end up
> being hosted? Will it continue to live on at Google Code?

I'll probably start a jgit project on Google Code and use that for
an issue tracker and wiki area.  But the canonical repository would
remain where it is, git://repo.or.cz/jgit.git.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top