Von: efxclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:efxclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Prince Kumar
Gesendet: Samstag, 17. Januar 2015 13:11
An: efxclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [efxclipse-dev] How can I contribute to this Project?

I am an efxclipse user.I really enjoyed developing my java app with this plugin,it was fun.

It helped me to focus more on my project not worrying about most javafx specific troubles. That's why i could finish my project in less time.

Deploying a javafx  app was never easy but "build.fxbuild" made it possible.I used an  ArchLinux distro for my app.

During My app development I found that "Source->Generate Javafx Getters and Setters" was not working properly.

It was not generating anything.After exploring website I found that this bug has been already reported and assigned.

I also visited release page of efxclipse  but currently the bug has not been fixed for next release.

I have cloned efxclipse git repository.Can anyone help me to find the code block in the repo which is related to the above mentioned bug?

As I have finished my project now, I want to explore efxclipse more and if possible I would like to contribute.

Back to the top