[efxclipse-dev] SWT on FX - How to launch an E4Application

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to rebuild the system, Tom shows here https://wiki.eclipse.org/Efxclipse/SWTonFX#Eclipse_on_FX_state .

Therefore I did all steps at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Efxclipse/SWTonFX#How_to_contribute except signing a contributor license agreement.

However, I expected a .e4xmi and a .product file in of these projects, for starting another eclipse workbench just as it is shown at the wiki page.

I only found three .product files in project org.eclipse.fx.runtime.examples.swt, but none of them works out of the box.

·         ListExample.product

·         SWTControlExample.product

·         TableExcample.product

They contain some at.bestsolution.efxclipse references, which should be renamed to org.eclipse.fx, as far as I see.

Also I think, that these examples do not launch an entire E4Application, or do they ?

So is it already possible to launch an arbitrary E4 sample application, which is being rendered with JFX ?

Let’s say an application with a Trimmed Window, containing 2 Parts, left and right ?

Best Regards,

Danny

Back to the top