Re: [ee4j-pmc] [starter-dev] Committer Election for Reza Rahman on Eclipse Starter for Jakarta EE™ has started

Thanks for putting this through. Hopefully we can get it done this time. I do believe it will make moving things forward simpler

From: starter-dev <starter-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2022 2:38 AM
To: Eclipse Starter for Jakarta EE™ Dev List <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ee4j-pmc PMC List <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [starter-dev] Committer Election for Reza Rahman on Eclipse Starter for Jakarta EE™ has started

A committer election for Reza Rahman on project Eclipse Starter for Jakarta
EE™ (ee4j.starter) was started by Ivar Grimstad with this criteria:

Reza has been instrumental in the Cargo Tracker project and is very active in
providing input regarding the Eclipse Starter for Jakarta EE. He is is an
extremely valuable resource in getting this project moving forward.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Am-reza-rahman+

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for his involvement on the team,
it is my pleasure to nominate Reza Rahman as a committer on Eclipse Starter
for Jakarta EE.

Eclipse Starter for Jakarta EE™ project committers can click the election
link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.starter/elections/election-reza-rahman-committer-eclipse-starter-jakarta-ee%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.starter