[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead election for Paul Nicolucci on Eclipse WaSP

A project lead election for Paul Nicolucci on project Eclipse WaSP
(ee4j.wasp) was started by Arjan Tijms with this criteria:

WaSP implements the Jakarta Pages API. Since Jakarta Tags is so strongly
related to it, we would like to merge the implementation folder of the
Jakarta Tags project to WaSP instead of creating a new project for this. WaSP
will then implement both Jakarta Pages and Jakarta Tags.

Since Paul is now the project lead of the Jakarta Pages API project (which
includes the implementation), it's only natural that he would become a
co-lead for the WaSP project following this merge.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Paul as a co-lead on Eclipse WaSP.

Eclipse WaSP project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.wasp/elections/election-paul-nicolucci-project-lead-eclipse-wasp

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.wasp

Back to the top