Re: [ee4j-pmc] PMC Approval Needed for [CQ 23881] TLDDoc

I have tried to add my approval.

On Dec 22, 2021 at 3:20:32 PM, Volodymyr Siedlecki <volosied@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I created CQ 23881 earlier this year, and it looks like it needs PMC approval to move forward. In a nutshell, I would like to move the TLDDoc code over to the JSTL project to update the code to use with the new releases. TLDDoc is only used to create the documentation. The description in the link has more information.

If anyone could look at it, that would be appreciated. I understand it's the holidays now, so I'll follow up after the new year.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Volodymyr
JSTL Committer