[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for David Matějček on Eclipse GlassFish has started

A committer election for David Matějček on project Eclipse GlassFish
(ee4j.glassfish) was started by Arjan Tijms with this criteria:

David Matějček is a long time GlassFish user and very much up to date with
the code base. David is with 67 commits currently the third biggest GF
contributor, and has been providing high quality and non-trivial code; the
new Weld Proxy SPI, JDK 17 sun.misc.Unsafe fixes via Felix, important build
stability improvements, and more. I've worked with David professionally, and
highly valued working with him.

David will be an amazing addition to the GlassFish team, which is why I like
to nominate him as committer.

Eclipse GlassFish project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/elections/election-david-mat%C4%9Bj%C4%8Dek-committer-eclipse-glassfish

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish