[ee4j-pmc] EE4J PMC - Next call is June 24 at 11:00 ET

PMC Members,

We didn't reach quorum on our call today, and since our next regular call is scheduiled for Canada Day, I have rescheduled it to June 24 at 11:00 ET

- Please mark this in your calendar if you're not subscribing to the PMC Calendar.
- If you're having issues subscribing to the calendar, reach out to me off the list

Wayne will go through how we should help the projects handle vulnerability reports, so it is a call you shouldn't miss.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top