Subject: Jakarta EE Specifications Calendar - leads: please publish you meetings here
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 15:24:54 -0500
From: Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

there was a suggestion on couple different meetings to create a Jakarta EE Specifications Calendar that will list all specification related meetings. We have created such a calendar and gave appropriate privileges to create meeting entries to people listed as Jakarta EE Specification leads.

Jakarta EE Specifications Calendar

Public URL to the Calendar

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Public address in iCal format

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/eclipse-foundation.org_e9ki8t2gc75sh07qdh95c8ofvc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Please publish your meetings here.

If any issues, please let me or Ivar know.

Thanks,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse