Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Hi,

On 1/3/20 5:39 PM, Terry Yanko wrote:
Hi David,

On an unrelated note, are you by chance (or someone on this thread) responsible for maintaining the org.glassfish.jaxb project, particularly wrt to publishing to Central? A co-worker reached out this morning and mentioned that a version of this artifact that is apparently missing from Central. I thought that since we were already connected I would raise the issue here in case someone would like to publish the missing version.

Link to project: https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.glassfish.jaxb/txw2
missing version: 2.4.0-b180608.0325

2.4.0-b180608.0325 is obsolete (it's about the same as sth between 2.3.0 and 2.3.0.2), should someone really need missing parts instead of up-to-date versions, they can be found in "old" java.net staging repository[1]; What the general audience should use these days is version 2.3.x (latest release is 2.3.2; latest "snapshot" of upcoming version is 2.3.3-b02)

thanks,
--lukas

[1]: https://maven.java.net/content/groups/staging/org/glassfish/jaxb/txw2/2.4.0-b180608.0325/

Best,