Where do we have the sources for this web site?
Do you think this would be the place to put the meeting minutes and roadmap for the platform project?

Ivar

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 4:59 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's on the (recently updated) Jakarta EE platform web site, derived from the corresponding Java EE platform web site.

Markus KARG wrote on 10/11/19 1:43 PM:

Is there a public document describing the rules for the doc revision schema?

-Markus

Von: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Bill Shannon
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Oktober 2019 19:57
An: EE4J PMC Discussions; Steve Millidge (Payara)
Betreff: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Specification Project structure...

To be clear, it is not unusual to update the spec document without updating the API source files, and vice versa.

Also note that versioning of the two artifacts is handled differently.  Spec documents do not get a "micro" version number, they get a "rev level".

So, you can put them in the same repo, as was previously recommended, but the version numbers have to be managed independently, as does publication of the artifacts.