Re: [ee4j-pmc] Zoom account for EE4J meetings

Hey, Tanja.
Thank you.
Yes, we want to have a Jakarta NoSQL meeting, the first one will be:
  • Sep 3, 10 AM PDT - 11 AM PDT.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 3:05 PM Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Otavio,

I understand you are looking for a tool that you can use for meetings for Jakarta NoSQL.

EE4J PMC has the account that can be used for this. To get things going can you please send an email to PMC with your request, and we'll chaise down the exact process for the use of the account.

Best,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top