Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Preparing for Jakarta EE 8 Release

For this Jakarta EE 8 release there are no new @since annotations. Can we just add statements at the top of each spec javadoc index that indicates all acronyms in this release refer to the Java EE 8 terms in use under the JCP x.y?

Then as new specs evolve, they can use the full Jakarta spec short name in any @since.