LinkedIn:

From:        Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ee4j-pmc PMC List <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/17/2019 10:43 AM
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Given the project / repository restructuring across EE4J sub-projects,
will committers need to watch for and resubscribe to mailing lists, or
will subscriptions be migrated across project (and presumably
mailing-list) name changes (for the cases where the community team
elects to make a change)?

-- Ed