Re: [ee4j-pmc] First round of project restructuring

:-D

-Markus

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2019 19:57
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] First round of project restructuring

Please wait, the official answer is in progress.

:-)

Wayne

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No problem, and no offence, but from the view angle of a "reiceiver" it is better to have clear "please wait the official answer is in progress" statement that any kind of "possibly, maybe, AFAIKs, etc". Hope you don't mind, but personal views just confuse us. We need not more statements, we need less -- but official ones.

-Markus