[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead election for Arjan Tijms on Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security

A project lead election for Arjan Tijms on project Eclipse Project for
Enterprise Security (ee4j.es) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

I'd like to nominate Arjan Tijms for Lead of the Eclipse Project for
Enterprise Security.

Arjan has been a key contributor to this project for many years. He was part
of the original Enterprise Security development group and designed several
core parts of this component. He has been effectively acting as de facto lead
during the Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 project and I think it's time we made this
official.

Please join me and vote to confirm Arjan.

Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.es/elections/election-arjan-tijms-project-lead-eclipse-project-enterprise-security-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.es