The series that starts the 1st and runs bi-weekly in between is the old meetings, which I sent a cancellation for.

Looks alright in my calendar, so let's see if anyone else have the same problems.

Ivar

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 3:39 PM Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And, it looks like you scheduled these through 2030...  Very optimistic guy, aren't you?  :-)

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "EE4J PMC Discussions" <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/12/2018 08:31 AM
Subject:        [ee4j-pmc] Clarify 2019 meetings
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ivar,
I need to clarify that our PMC meetings are starting on Jan 8, 2019 and are still every other week...  Something strange happened when I tried to accept the meeting invites you sent for 2019 and now I have a PMC meeting every week starting on the 8th...  :-)

Thanks!

https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-pmc