[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead for Eclipse Project for Common Annotations

Greetings PMC.

As discussed on our call today, the Eclipse Project for Common Annotations (ee4j.ca) is without a Project Lead, which effectively makes the project dysfunctional. Given this state, the PMC decided that we will exercise our responsibility to ensure the proper functioning of the project by appointing Raymond Auge into this role.

Note that this is an exception to the process that we're exercising only because it is required to successfully bootstrap the project.

Thanks,

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc

Back to the top