[ee4j-pmc] Change EE4J release instructions wiki?

Hi Dmitry,
I'm wondering if it would make sense to change the ordering of the ee4j release wiki?

Put the Release Review instructions before the instructions for Releasing the Maven Artifacts.  Maybe this would help people with doing things in the right order?  I was discussing this process with the JCA and Stable API teams yesterday and that's the input I received.  I can make the change if you wish, but I wanted to check with you first.

Thanks,
Kevin

Back to the top