Od: Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 08.10.18 18:06 (GMT+01:00)
Komu: 'EE4J PMC Discussions' <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Předmět: [ee4j-pmc] JAX-RS 2.1.2 @ Jakarta

FYI

In case you didn't notice, JAX-RS 2.1.2 is available on Maven Central using jakarts.ws.rs groupID since Sunday night. :-)

Thanks to the EF admins and the Sonatype admins I was able to re-release.

Note that Sonatype needs to know the relation between the new groupIDs and user accounts to both stages, staging and releasing, which was not given for JAX-RS so far (they fixed it on the weekwend). So maybe it is a good thing to double-check with Sonatype before other projects get stuck while releasing.

-Markus

Back to the top