Re: [ee4j-pmc] Formatter Rules Configs

Hi Markus,

Ivar can probably comment on where that page came from.  I suspect it's a carry over from Sun conventions in place when the code was donated.  On that note I suspect we're already in wild-wild-west territory as I saw a javadoc fix from Arjan that completely reformatted all the code and pom.xml files.  So I don't know what the convention actually is.  In particular, the code was donated with xml files at 2 spaces and java files at 4 spaces.  I'm not sure if the doc was intended to change it or was unspecific on the spacing for java vs other formats like xml or json.

Ideally we do have a convention the majority likes and we actually stick to and is enforced with checkstyle plugin usage.  Sharing files for IDE configuration would be a definite plus.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins