Re: [ee4j-pmc] Common Annotations project lead

Jayasheelan does not wish to take the lead role. Let's see if anyone from the current list of committers is interested. If no one steps up, yes, we can broaden the request.

Thanks,

-- Ed

On 10/3/2018 12:57 AM, Markus KARG wrote:

If neither the originally proposed project lead is willing to lead, nor the committers come up with an elected one, the Jakarta EE community should be asked for nominations.

-Markus

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2018 05:11
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Cc: ca-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Common Annotations project lead

The project proposal listsÂJayasheelan Kumar as the Project Lead.Â

We have a bit of a gap in our process which causes us to sometimes miss setting the project lead. I thought that we'd sorted out that gap, but it looks like we may need to have a harder look.

That notwithstanding, is there any reason why we should not do what the proposal states?

Wayne