Re: [ee4j-pmc] ACTION: CI/CD status

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:47:03 +0200
Subject: ACTION: CI/CD status
Project leads,

Eclipse Webmasters reported that JIPP instances for all projects were created last week. This week all OSSRH configuration should be completed. The deadline for all CI/CD related tasks is set to 2018-10-22.

I went through all GitHub issues and composed a summary for the API projects. Project leads are specified in brackets after project name. The last update for most of the projects was about a month ago. I am asking all project leads to provide detailed current status of work.
  • Eclipse Project for JACC (Arjan Tijms)
    • Assigned: Arjan Tijms
    • 27 days ago: Comment on GitHub issue from Arjan that JIPP is requested
  • Eclipse Project for JAF (Bill Shannon)
    • Assigned: Bill Shannon
  • Eclipse Project for JASPIC (Arjan Tijms)
    • Assigned: Arjan Tijms
    • 27 days ago: Comment on GitHub issue from Arjan that JIPP is requested
  • Eclipse Project for JavaMail (Bill Shannon)
    • Assigned: Bill Shannon
  • Eclipse Project for JCA (Steve Millidge, James Stephens)
    • Unassigned
    • 27 days ago: Comment on GitHub issue from Arjan that JIPP is requested
  • Eclipse Project for JMS (David Blevins)
    • Assigned: Werner Keil
    • More than month ago (20 Aug): Comment from Werner about taking this task
  • Eclipse Project for JPA (Roberto Cortez)
    • Assigned: Roberto Cortez
    • 19 days ago: Comment about JIPP instance request
  • Eclipse Project for JSTL (Zhijun Ren)
    • Unassigned
  • Eclipse Project for JTA (Tom Jenkinson)
    • Assigned: Tom Jenkinson
    • 19 days ago: Last comment on GitHub
    • 1 day ago: Comments on BugZilla JIPP creation issue

The CI/CD build pipeline for JTA is complete. I was waiting for the GitHub access to be made available (it was on the JIPP creation issue) to verify pull jobs were working so most updates are on the JIPP ticket for that one.

Regarding the First Release issue, it is stalled on a few things:
1. I need someone to approve my backport PR:
2. We need clarity on the CTS TCK requirement from:

I need to get 1 above approved before I can even do a SNAPSHOT release so hopefully it will get reviewed soon so I can continue to verify the OSSRH setup.

  • Eclipse Project for Stable EE4J APIs (Kevin Sutter, Jim Krueger)
    • Assigned: Jim Krueger
    • 4 days ago: Last comment from Jim
  • Eclipse Project for Common Annotations (Jayasheelan Kumar)
    • Unassigned
  • Eclipse Project for Concurrency Utilities (Steve Millidge)
    • Unassigned
    • 27 days ago: Comment from Arjan about JIPP request
  • Eclipse Project for EJB (Flavia Rainone, David Blevins)
    • Unassigned
  • Eclipse Project for Enterprise Security (Arjan Tijms)
    • Assigned: Guillermo González de Agüero
    • 12 days ago: Comment about JIPP instance creation
  • Eclipse Project for _expression_ Language (Arjan Tijms)
    • Assigned: Arjan Tijms
    • 27 days ago: Comment about JIPP instance request
Thanks,
Dmitry

Back to the top