From: David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CI/CD Pipeline for JMS
Date: October 2, 2018 at 2:20:41 PM PDT
To: Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx>

Hmm, I don't appear to have admin on the repo to fix this.  I'll follow up with the rest of the PMC.

Thanks, Werner.

-David

On Oct 2, 2018, at 2:16 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David, it seems the JMS repo is also set up slightly different from others.

Not sure, if it's intended, but there is no requirement to approve a PR by a reviewer. Since those kinds of things must be done by a owner or PMC member, please check it. In a particular case only a README file had a typo fixed, I guess it is acceptable, for others I would have requested a review before merging it, but maybe you should check the repo to align it with the others.

Werner