[ee4j-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes and Draft Proposal for Technical Direction

Hi,

I have published the minutes from our May 22 PMC meeting.

https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/minutes/?date=2018-05-22

The minutes contains a link to a straw-man proposal for Jakarta EE Technical Direction. It is in its early stages and we do encourage interested community members to provide input. This can be done directly in the document by using the comment/suggest feature in Google Docs.
Please write your name with the comment so we know who we are talking to if you are not logged in with a Google account.

Ivar
--

Java Champion, JCP EC/EG Member, EE4J PMC, JUG Leader

Back to the top