Re: [ee4j-pmc] Today's meeting agenda

Will do

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, 15:33 Dmitry Kornilov, <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ivar,

Can you please add the following topics to today’s meeting agenda:
  • Batch 3 initial proposals review
  • Parent pom for EE4J projects (discussion based on email I sent yesterday)
  • General EE4J wiki. Allowing committers to use the root project wiki for general EE4J related information, such as configuring Travis, etc.
  • Issues tracker for PMC questions. We can dedicate the root project issues tracker for questions to PMC and tracking progress.
Thanks,
Dmitry
--

Java Champion, JCP EC/EG Member, EE4J PMC, JUG Leader

Back to the top