Re: [ee4j-pmc] ECA Validation

So just for confirmation do all contributors who are not commmitters have to have on file an ECA. I was under the impression (possibly incorrectly) that all they needed to do was sign their commits?

Steve

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: 20 March 2018 19:06
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-pmc] ECA Validation

FYI, there is a tool in you Eclipse Account page to determine whether or not a contributor has signed an Eclipse Contributor Agreement (ECA).

The hooks that we put onto the Git/Gerrit/GitHub repositories check this sort of thing automatically, so you'll probably only have to use this rarely, but if you ever need to know if somebody has signed an ECA, you can get it manually.

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects