From:"Bill Shannon" <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:"EE4J PMC Discussions" <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:14
Subject:Re: [ee4j-pmc] Short names and URLs

I agree.  We settled on the flat project structure, but this issue is about the URLs being used to access the project resources.

Are you two discussing the same thing? This thread started talking about the structure of URLs, but seems to have veered into discussing project structures. There is at least the possibility that you're miscommunicating.