Re: [ee4j-community] Fwd: Jakarta Logo Submissions-extended 1 day

On 2018-03-16 10:55 AM, Scott Stark wrote:
I don't see the process for how the Jakarta Logo is going to be chosen on the submissions page. Is that defined somewhere?

Nothing fancy.

The Eclipse Foundation staff are going to decide on a list of 2 - 4 finalists and then we'll run a Google poll vote just like we did for selecting the name.

As I mentioned in my email yesterday there are a lot of legal and design constraints that we are dealing with. We will offer the community a choice based on the options in hand, that reasonably meet those constraints.

Make sense?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx