Re: [ee4j-community] CFP open for EclipseCon France

I leave in France so should be quite easy to submit something.

Le 19 janv. 2018 20:06, "reza_rahman" <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
For future reference, do you know if the conference covers speaker travel costs?

-------- Original message --------
From: Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/19/18 12:49 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-community] CFP open for EclipseCon France

Hi,
The CFP for EclipseCon France is now open!  We have a separate track for Java EE, EE4J, and MicroProfile!  Please consider submitting abstracts.  We have a lot of experience and expertise in this EE4J community.  Let's share and participate!

https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2018/cfp

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: