Re: [ee4j-community] EE4J Project Proposals

thanks a lot.

Finally the code :-)

Doct. Giorgio Desideri

Skype:
                  kallsu82
Linkedin:               http://www.linkedin.com/pub/giorgio-desideri/7/a5a/176

PGP-Public Key
:   4096R/E8B659C4
PGP Fingerprint:    52C8 09E5 346B A2EE E210  2399 073A 778E E8B6 59C4

-----
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is"  (J. von Neumann)

"Il saggio coltiva Linux, perché sà che Window$ si pianta da solo !"

In the case of JMS, our intent is to transfer everything needed for the current JMS version 2.0, as well as the incomplete work for the proposed JMS 2.1, in case the new project lead wants to pick it up and complete it.

John D. Ament wrote on 11/22/17 06:43 AM:
Nigel,

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 9:40 AM Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/11/2017 12:31, John D. Ament wrote:
> One other item.  I noticed that the JMS spec version listed is for the halted JMS 2.1 spec.  Is that accurate?

I didn't see that. Where was that?

I checked "Eclipse Message Service API for Java"
(https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-message-service-api-java). This is described as "starting from the
specification defined by JSR 914".

That's JMS 1.1. Is this page intended to refer to the latest released version? If so then this is JMS 2.0 (JSR 343),
which is part of Java EE 7 and 8.

I misread that.  When I clicked the link for JSR-914, I briefly scanned and saw a "2.1" which was in fact the JCP version used.  My bad.  In fact, there is no specific JMS version listed on the JSR-914 page.

Nigel