Re: [ee4j-community] EE4J Project Proposals

The intent is that the TCKs will be included in the spec-related projects.

However, in almost all cases, the TCKs are currently bundled together in the Java EE platform TCK (CTS).  The CTS will be contributed to the Eclipse Foundation as a single project.  Work will need to be done by the community after the contribution to refactor the CTS so that each TCK can be moved into the corresponding spec project.