Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jetty and EE4J

I know what you mean.
Being an EG member of Java ME 8 CLDC and MEEP I had no access to the TCK. Only because I'm also in the EC I could review it.
That's why JSR 363 is the only one with multiple profiles across ME and SE/EE that has a truly open TCK. CDI 2 comes next with SE and EE support, but so far Java EE itself knows just 2 profiles.