Re: [ee4j-community] New Version of EE4J Charter

On 2017-10-13 2:17 PM, reza_rahman wrote:
Looks good overall. I can understand the desire to not deviate too far from what is essentially status quo in Java EE 8. Hopefully we'll get to resolve issues like modularity/profiles soon. I certainly don't see anything in the charter that precludes that discussion.

Thanks Reza. Personally, I was pleased to see the addition of this sentence: "In addition to providing an integrated platform, many EE4J projects and technologies can be run standalone in Java SE environments."

The one thing that I would add is that these charter documents are not cast in stone. They can be updated as circumstances warrant.

Back to the top