Re: [ee4j-community] Glassfish 5.0 compatibility

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Mark Little <mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I think we have to maintain the current package names for everything
> which is imported from Oracle.

That is clearly true for javax package names. We are less thrilled about com.oracle usage in Eclipse projects.

We are willing to allow intermediate invalid states. But corporate names in vendor neutral open source projects will need to be addressed at some point.

That said, if there are truly compelling reasons for retaining the status quo, let’s discuss them.

Back to the top