[edt-dev] 0.8.2 M1 ends this week

According to our 082 plan, this is the final week of Milestone 1.  We've done a lot of work on extensibility, but it's not complete (and it wasn't planned to be complete).  That means we have nothing to show the world, so there will be no special Milestone 1 build or testing.

I created a new "0.8.2 I2" target milestone in Bugzilla for your M2 work.

 -Matt

Matt Heitz
Developer, Eclipse EGL Development Tools and IBM Rational Business Developer
http://www.eclipse.org/edt/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/rbde/

Back to the top