[edt-dev] EDT 0.8 is finished, CVS is open

Hi everybody,

The last problem with the 0.8 release has been resolved, so you can start committing code to CVS for EDT 0.8.1.  The contents of 0.8 have been tagged with "EDT080GM", and nightly builds have been turned on again.

We haven't announced 0.8 yet.  We're still waiting for the completion of the Eclipse release review, and a few other things like the "What's New in EDT 0.8?" webpage need to be finished.  We expect to make the announcement on Friday.

Thanks for all your great work.

 -Matt

Matt Heitz
Developer, Eclipse EGL Development Tools and IBM Rational Business Developer
http://www.eclipse.org/edt/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/rbde/

Back to the top