Re: [eclipselink-users] Major performance issue in EclipseLink

Dear Community,
dear EclipseLink project team,

I'd like to draw more attention on the performance issue https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/issues/1596 This is something which (silently) impacts many eclipselink users as basic usage scenarios are affected.

Since the message below, I've added more details and profiling results to the issue.

Thanks,
Patric