[eclipselink-users] eclipselink and mongodb custom codecs

Hello,

I am wondering how to add a custom codec for mongodb. I read the eclipselink faq and documentation but could not  find any useful information.

From what I understand inside eclipselink the MongoDatabaseConnectionFactory class is handling the creation of the MongoClient and will create the MongoClientOptions with MongoCodecs.codecRegistry().

Eclipselink also uses some own custom codecs written in MongoCodecs class.

I could not find a way to insert my own custom codecs into this process. Maybe I missed something.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Patrick

Back to the top