Re: [eclipselink-users] DescriptorCustomizer and Spring-Data

Hi Tom, thanks for the trick. There was a hidden RuntimeException happening on my Customizer implementation, but the processing continues, so at some point everything falled apart. But it's working now, except for that Tenant problem i just raised.

Thanks