[eclipselink-users] Deadlock or ignored id-validation - I've trouble

Dear friends,

If I enable

    <shared-cache-mode>ALL</shared-cache-mode>

Then I get id-validation = "NULL" working properly. But then, I get deadlock when multiple users are depending on same sequence (TABLE based sequencing).

If I put

    <shared-cache-mode>ALL</shared-cache-mode>

Then I get a lot of errors that my objects has id = null, and I must enable "eclipselink.id-validation" (which is already enabled).

I don't know which is worse: deadlock or processing errors... Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Edson

Back to the top