[eclipselink-users] Example using EclipseLink+MongoDB+XML Mappings

Hello, ELUsers, I am new to the list. I'm tasked with using EclipseLink to persist into MongoDB using XML mappings. I've found some examples using annotations, such as this one, but none using XML mappings.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/NoSQL

I've tried for a couple days now to turn my working XML mappings for relational databases into working mappings for MongoDB, but I can't get it right. I thought maybe you folks could help me find an example to start from.

Thanks!
Nicholas in Wisconsin

Back to the top