Re: [eclipselink-users] Are query.setHint() calls additive?

Thanks, Tom; that helps.  I assume, then, that internally EclipseLink is not using getHints() to find all the query hint values, but is rather installing those values at setHint() time directly.  (I'll look at the code.)  The specification could be much more clear on this; I'll head over to the JSR users list.

Thanks,
Best,
Laird