Re: [eclipselink-users] Routing native SQL queries to appropriate partitions

Hi,

Response to self and others if they happen to encounter this issue in the future. Since eclipselink internally converts positional parameters to Strings just like any other named parameter I just setup additional partitioning policy for this native query that defined <partition-column name="1" /> - the first positional parameter is evaluated for query routing, in my case range partitioning policy routing. Uber cool!

Regards,
Vladimir