Re: [eclipselink-users] Virtual entities and XMLMetadataSource

When I talk about adding a static entity, I was wondering if it would be possible to have your Project as an existing entity (either static or dynamic) and instead of using inheritance, manage extension through a relationship to other objects.

e.g. Project could have a 1-1 relationship to a class that represented the extra attributes in SubProject (or MiniProject, TempProject etc) and then you would add some logic to Project to make determining what kind of project you were in easy and some logic to make it transparent when you try to access attributes.

-Tom