Re: [eclipselink-users] Table name turned lower-case and not working

Hi Daniel,

Is there any change your JDBC driver is making the change. We do not edit native query strings in EclipseLink - we send them as provided. You should be able to tell what we are sending by setting the logging level to FINER or more and looking at the log. (Persistence Unit Property: eclipselink.logging.level=FINER)

-Tom