Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink Maven repository

results in a 404.

Sri

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ware
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 9:59 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink Maven repository

I think the thread accidentally got off the list.  The following POM ended up working both internally and for the original poster.  Does it help?

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>EclipseLink Repo</id>
</repository>
</repositories>

and the dependencies like this:

<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.persistence</artifactId>
<version>2.0.3</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
<artifactId>org.eclipse.persistence.core</artifactId>
<version>2.1.1</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependencies>